The clocks have gone back and Stafford shivered in the first frost of the season. Retailers are eager to help warm up shoppers with some tempting offers.
Whether it’s making sure your front door keeps out the draughts, last-minute decorating before Christmas entertaining or just keeping warm with soups and stews, Stafford businesses have everything for you.
Here’s what #WDYT retailers have been up to on the high street in Stafford last month:
- Congratulations to The Lewis Partnership at the Taste of Staffordshire Good Food Awards. The Moat House was a Finalist for Independent Restaurant of the Year and The Red Lion was a finalist for Casual Dining Restaurant of the Year.The Moat House was also a runner-up in the Observer Food Monthly Awards 2018 Best Restaurant category while The Red Lion has the Best British Roast Dinner in the Midlands and Wales. Congratulations to their Sous Chef: a finalist for Young Chef of the Year!
- The Bears’ Lair announced the inaugural winning candidate as Mr Popple’s Chocolate who won £10,000 worth of professional business support.
- The Door Company received its biggest order of internal doors and offers composite door quotes within 24 hours.
- Waterstones held a book launch for FrostFire by local children’s book author Jamie Smith.
- Cup a Cha launched a new ‘Build your Own Hot Chocolate’ range with a whole block of delicious chocolate added to steamed milk.
- FunkyWunkyDooDahs has the answer if you’re running out of time to redecorate your lounge, dining room or guest bedroom for Christmas entertaining.
- Roar Juice launched their new Winter Warmer menu with beef stew and leek and potato soup on offer.
- WR Davies Motors offered a Winter Vehicle Health Check to ensure your vehicle is safe and prepared for the icy weather
Retailers, remember to share all the wonderful things our high street offers with #WDYT so we can tell shoppers all about our great town.
How long do you spend researching something online before you buy it? Take our quick survey and you could win a Jo Malone full size candle. #WDYT
Want to find out how to improve your digital Influence? Sign up to the #WDYT campaign.