It’s good for us all to treat ourselves to an hour or two of something we love, and Lichfield’s retailers have so much to offer you. How would you spend your ‘me time’?
Here’s a few social media highlights from Lichfield:
- The Angel Inn sharing their snug fireplace, the perfect spot for a quiet drink.
- Secret Garden hosting a floral pumpkin class, with more classes to come soon.
- Melbourne In Lichfield giving us the tricky choice of picking between their delicious drinks.
- Mckenzies Restaurant tempting us with a delicious afternoon tea.
- Citrus Spa showcasing a glittering array of sparkling nail gels.
- Truly Creative’s cute mice getting cosy in front of their decorative fire.
It is brilliant that retailers are using social media to share their exciting news, however we would love to hear from Lichfield shoppers too. Tweet images or tell us about your experiences using the #WDYT and #Lichfield hashtags and we’ll do the rest.
Lichfield is holding steady at number 22 out of 1300 UK towns and cities in the Digital Influence Index!
Whether you’re a retailer or a shopper we would love to have you involved. Be sure to post and tag using #WDYT and #Lichfield and we’ll share your tweets across our channels.