Bingham has such a wonderful range of home and interior shops. It is a fabulous place to go for home decor inspiration and to find gorgeous items for your home.
Retailers use social media to showcase design ideas and ways to style your home with the great pieces they have on offer. It’s a brilliant way for retailers to reach out to customers, see which styles people love and show their creativity. Have you taken inspiration from a retailer in Bingham? We would love you to tweet about it using the #WDYT and #Bingham hashtags, so we can help boost the online presence of the town. Currently Bingham is ranked 256 in the Digital Influence Index and it would be fantastic to see it improve.
Here are a few highlights on how to style your home with retailers in Bingham:
- We really like the gold window display from Bingham Furniture and Home ,the perfect place for inspiration.
- How fabulous are the industrial style kitchen designs from Claire Grace Interiors Ltd ? Great to give you a lived-in, laid back look.
- Fill your house with beautiful scents, with brand new Reed Diffusers available at Zinnia Flower Boutique.
- Check out the Blombery Graphite Collection of appliances exclusive to Euronics . A stylish range for modern kitchen spaces.
- Long Acre Studios are holding a Christmas Artisan Fair on Saturday November 17th. Browse artwork, woodwork, printing and lots more, the perfect place to pick up something for your home.
- The shape your own neon lights from Dizzyware are a brilliant idea. We think they would be ideal for a kids bedroom or playroom.If you are thinking about Christmas already, CP Interiors have their gorgeous range of Christmas offer in stock now. The drummers are our favourite.
- Peacock Cottage Delights have a beautiful selection of mugs in their shop. A great little addition to brighten up any kitchen.
Whether you’re a retailer or a shopper we would love to have you involved. Be sure to post and tag using #WDYT and #Bingham we’ll share your tweets across our channels.