Gloucester is great city for its huge choice of independent coffee houses for your daily top up. Most importantly they are some of the most active users of social media because they post fantastic pictures of their daily offers to encourage us to visit.
Take a look at some of our favourites:
- Hubble Bubble has proved so popular that it’s been nominated in the Food Awards England 2018. We love their beautifully presented brownies on a slate to accompany a favourite hot drink.
- Guru Coffee House not only provides your regular coffee, they have posted about their Rehydrator too. This is a coconut water based smoothie with turmeric, Himalayan pink salt, lemon, ginger & local honey. Perfect post gym or “that next morning”.
- Cookes Coffee & Curios has had a recent makeover and have been posting about their new look this month. There’s now a bar area, booths with plugs for your device charging and radiators to keep you cosy through the winter months.
- Knobbly Cob is working with GLCard to make regular offers to local shoppers including a morning coffee for a pound before 10am. Take a look at all their offers.
- Janes Pantry posted about their best baked goodies contributing to many hosted MacMillan Coffee Mornings throughout Gloucester. We bet they were devoured for charity!
- Coffee Lab UK are open on Gloucester Quays where you can take in the glorious views whilst enjoying your coffee top up. Show your GLCard & you get a pastry for a pound with your coffee.
- Finally, all of these cafe venues have GLCard offers available too so check out their website for more.
If you have a favourite cafe in Gloucester, why not post a picture of your favourite treat? Tag #WDYT and the business and we’ll enter you to win them all over again. As a result, you’ll be helping to share the store’s offering & helping to build footfall to the high street!
The #WDYT campaign is working with Gloucester to increase the digital influence of the retailers, which will help lead to an increase in footfall.
If your business wants some expert help to get your Social Media started or give it a boost the #WDYT team will be in Gloucester on 15th October. Sign up if you’d like a drop in.