It’s not just the leaves turning golden in Stafford this autumn, there are also record numbers of five-star reviews and gold awards to be celebrated. Along with warming homemade soups, delicious spiced coffees and wood-fired pizzas new on the menu, what better way is there to welcome autumn into the town?
Here’s how #WDYT retailers have been making the most of autumn in Stafford:
- A #WDYT competition to win an Ashleigh & Burwood Oriental Spice reed diffuser fromPeccadillos . It generated them lots of interest and increased their followers.
- Congratulations to local estate agent Dourish & Day They won the Gold Award for Stafford from the British Property Awards for the second year running.
- Cup a Cha reported that it received an impressive 46 five-star reviews for their tearoom in the month of September.
- The Bank House Hixon completed a major refurbishment with the installation of a new wood-fired pizza oven.
- Windmill broadcasters Sunday Supplement performed a live radio show from Frapfest, Fradswell’s apple festival, with cider making and Morris dancing
- Meanwhile Blacks Menswear have brand new season stock of both business and leisure menswear to their Stafford store.
- FunkyWunkyDooDahs showed off a new season palette of ochre and pink colours for their interior designs.
- Roar Juice announced they would be adding homemade soups and stews to their menu and asked what you would like to see with #WDYT.
- Starbucks offered pumpkin spiced lattes and s’mores muffins for autumnal treats in Stafford town.
Make the most of our fabulous town and all the seasonal treats on offer.
Retailers, remember to share all the wonderful things our high street offers with #WDYT so we can tell shoppers all about our great town.
Want to find out how to improve your digital Influence? Sign up to the #WDYT campaign.