Lichfield has a wonderful selection of restaurants, cafes and coffee shops, which means Lichfield’s social media is alive with images of delicious food, drinks and even a keyring got in on the act!
So when you’re out for a bite to eat in Lichfield, why not post a picture of your favourite dishes? Tag #WDYT and the business and we’ll enter you to win them all over again. Plus you’ll be helping to share the wonderful things the town offers with the world at the same time.
A few tasty morsels from the last couple of weeks:
- Melbourne In Lichfield sharing their delicious parsnip, Braeburn apple, walnut and sultana loaf
- The Angel Inn showing off their fabulous range of gins, now beautifully on display on brand new shelving
- Truly Creative Designs offering elegant drinking jars all the way from the Netherlands
- Mckenzies Restaurant enticing us with their delectable Sunday roast menu
- The Kitchen Shop tempting us with a beautiful Alice In Wonderland themed afternoon tea range
- Yoshi Bags offering a wonderful Bourbon biscuit keyring, that looks good enough to eat!
Digital influence has a direct link to footfall, which in turn will help to increase brand awareness and sales. Lichfield is currently ranked at 22 out of 1314 towns & cities, which is all thanks to retailers and customers sharing what they love about the town.
Whether you’re a retailer or a shopper we would love to have you involved. Be sure to post and tag using #WDYT and #Lichfield and we’ll share your tweets across our channels.