#WDYT (What do you think?) used a Ritzenhoff 25th anniversary collection Gin and Tonic Glass from Treacle George to help grow their online audience and to help draw new customers to their Tetbury store.
- 808 customers retweeted, commented, and liked the campaign on Twitter.
- 14,321 impressions were gained on Twitter.
- There was a 108% increase in followers on Twitter. Going from 281 to 584.
- There was a 3,041 reach, and 173 reactions gained through Facebook.
- There were 167 likes and 178 comments on Instagram.
All of this was achieved in 7 days with a simple prize –a Ritzenhoff 25th anniversary collection Gin and Tonic Glass.
How did we do it?
We used the #WDYT social media audiences to promote a simple competition mechanic across Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- @TetburyVIC tweeted about the campaign to their 2,034 Twitter followers.
- @HeyWDYT posted onto their Facebook page, which has an audience of 61,285.
- The #WDYT campaign was also shared with our 3,287 followers on Instagram.
To enter on Facebook and Instagram, consumers had to to like and comment on the post. We also asked them if they would like to tag a friend to learn about the competition as well, helping to grow the reach of the campaign even further.