A change of season is the perfect time to update your wardrobe and home and enjoy some cosy heartwarming food. Penzance retailers and eateries have been showcasing their autumnal offerings on social media to help inspire us all.
Penzance is currently ranked at #71 in the Digital Influence Index, another fantastic increase on previous weeks. But we can rise even higher. If you have purchased something in Penzance we would love you to share on Twitter or Instagram, using the #WDYT and #Penzance hashtags. Retailers can also make sure everyone knows about their offers by tagging #WDYT and #Penzance.
By celebrating Penzance through social media, we can improve the town’s online presence and ensure the town remains relevant and able to attract new shoppers, ultimately helping your high street to thrive.
Here are some highlights from Penzance to help you get ready to embrace autumn:
- As the weather gets cooler there’s nothing better than a beach walk followed by a cosy pub. Here’s a round up of some of the best places for a cosy pub lunch from Love Penzance.
- Check out our new #WDYT collection. An inspiring summary of our favourite autumn shopping finds from Penzance.
- Circa 21’s Autumnal window display is full of lots of lovely interior ideas for the new season
- The Honey Pot Cafe are getting ready for autumn with some really warming specials.
- Fishboy Penzance have been showcasing all the wonderful colours and textures of their new season collections that are in stock now on instagram
- We’ve launched a new competition with a fabulous prize from Pure Nuff Stuff – A grapefruit and jasmine handwash and hand cream. Perfect for dry hands in these cooler months, why not head over to Twitter or Instagram to enter?
- Make Industries stock many locally made spirits and they have some perfect warming tipples for when the nights draw in, from mead to this Morveren absynthe!
- Why not take a trip to The Rock Pool cafe in Mousehole for a hot chocolate and cake, they have amazing sea views, whatever the weather.
Whether you’re a retailer or a shopper we would love to have you involved. Be sure to post and tag using #WDYT and #WestCornwall or #Penzance and we’ll share your tweets across our channels.