The arrival of autumn is a great time to update your look and Bingham has the perfect shops to start. Retailers have been showcasing their fabulous new autumn ranges and beauty treatments on social media.
Social media posts have been keeping us up to date with current trends. Whether you have an important event, need to update your wardrobe staples or fancy trying a new nail colour there is something for you in Bimgham.
Currently Bingham is ranked #276 in the Digital Influence Index, and we would love it to improve. If you have purchased an item from a retailer or enjoyed a beauty treatment in Bingham, we would love you to share on Twitter, using the #WDYT and #Bingham hashtags. By promoting Bingham through social media, we can improve its online presence and ensure the town remains relevant and able to attract new shoppers, ultimately helping your high street to thrive.
Here are a few highlights on how to update your look for autumn in Bingham:
- Cooler weather is the perfect opportunity to treat yourself to a new scarf. Chic Boutique Bingham have a gorgeous selection of large warm scarves in stock right now. We think the hardest part is deciding which one to choose.
- Don’t get caught out in the cold with these gorgeous Joules coats on display at Synergy Boutique. Fantastic twists on traditional styles.
- We are loving the autumn occasion wear from The Vanity Boutique. Our favourite is the Burgundy dress with a touch of pearls and only £45 too.
- Keep that winter sun glow with the Velocity Rapid Tan Mousse. Wilde about tan have been showcasing how good it looks on Instagram.
- Lastly, don’t forget to pop by The Langford Beauty Clinic for a manicure to ‘paint the town fantastic’ .
Whether you’re a retailer or a shopper we would love to have you involved. Be sure to post and tag using #WDYT and #Bingham we’ll share your tweets across our channels.