#WDYT (What do you think?) used a metal St Michaels Mount sign from Make Industries to help grow their online audience and to help draw new customers to their Penzance business.
- 126 customers retweeted, commented, and liked the campaign on Twitter.
- 2,149 reach was gained on Twitter.
- There was a 4,560 reach, and 192 reactions gained through Facebook.
- There were 71 likes and 57 comments on Instagram.
All of this was achieved in 7 days with a simple prize – a metal St Michael’s sign
How did we do it?
We used the #WDYT social media audiences to promote a simple competition mechanic across Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- @Wcornwall_WDYT tweeted about the campaign to their 334 Twitter followers.
- @HeyWDYT posted onto their Facebook page, which has an audience of 61,285.
- The #WDYT campaign was also shared with our 235 followers on Instagram.
To enter on Facebook and Instagram, consumers had to to like and comment on the post. We also asked them if they would like to tag a friend to learn about the competition as well, helping to grow the reach of the campaign even further.