West Bridgford is full of fabulous places to eat and drink. If you are looking for brunch, afternoon tea or dinner and cocktails there is something for you.
Businesses in the town have been using social media to showcase their delicious creations and brilliant offers, giving shoppers many reasons to pop in. West Bridgford has risen two places in the Digital Influence Index from 69 to 67 as a result and we know that digital influence can be linked to footfall. The higher the ranking, the greater the potential to see and experience an increase in footfall.
If you are a cafe or restaurant add #WDYT and #WestBridgford to your tweets and we’ll help spread the word.
Here are just a few social media highlights from the fabulous places to eat in West Bridgford:
- La Storia have been sharing photgraphs of their delicious Vegan risotto con Fagioli Misto in their beautiful restaurant.
- Sometimes simple is the best. Have you tried the Birds Classic caramel doughnut? It really is yummy.
- For a healthy option why not try Columbian Eggs from The Parlour for breakfast? Poached eggs, avocado and salsa on a toasted muffin.
- Bombay Bridgford are now serving Vegan onion bajis and they look divine.
- Looking for a healthy way to start your day? These breakfast pots from Number 8 Deli are made with delicious seasonal fruit from The Fruit Basket and are now available to take away.
- Who doesn’t love Victoria Sponge? Tiffin Teahouse shared an image of theirs on Twitter and it looks amazing.
- Have you visited Cuzina for Friday night cocktails yet? A perfect partner for their delicious modern Greek food.
Whether you’re a retailer or a shopper we would love to have you involved. Be sure to post and tag using #WDYT and #WestBridgford and we’ll share your tweets across our channels.