#WDYT (What do you think?) used a avocado Chilli bottle from No.36 to help grow their online audience and to help draw new customers to their Penzance business.
- 482 customers retweeted, commented, and liked the campaign on Twitter.
- 7,493 reach was gained on Twitter.
- No.36 gained a huge 9250% increase in Twitter followers. Going from 2 to 187.
- There was a 6,320 reach, and 154 reactions gained through Facebook.
- There were 92 likes and 128 comments on Instagram.
- No.36 gained a 150% increase in Instagram followers. Going from 100 to 250.
All of this was achieved in 7 days with a simple prize – a avocado chilli bottle.
How did we do it?
We used the #WDYT social media audiences to promote a simple competition mechanic across Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- @Wcornwall_WDYT tweeted about the campaign to their 334 Twitter followers.
- @HeyWDYT posted onto their Facebook page, which has an audience of 61,285.
- The #WDYT campaign was also shared with our 235 followers on Instagram.
To enter on Facebook and Instagram, consumers had to to like and comment on the post. We also asked them if they would like to tag a friend to learn about the competition as well, helping to grow the reach of the campaign even further.