Wandering around Penzance you can’t help but stumble upon streets bursting with thriving independent businesses full of handpicked homewares, handmade products, inspiring fashion and beautiful artwork.
Stroll a little further afield and you can find some beautiful gardens, truly unique attractions and wonderful cafes and restaurants. There’s something new to discover every time you visit.
Penzance’s retailers and shoppers have recently launched the #WDYT campaign that is helping high streets increase their footfall through digital activity. All this social activity means the town is currently at 96th place in the Digital Influence Index out of 1,314 UK towns and cities.
Highlights from Penzance:
- Number 36 running a wonderful competition to win a Chilli Bottle with a cute summery avocado design.
- Make Industries showcasing the very best of Cornish producers, artists and makers in their jam packed, eclectic shop.
- Penlee Theatre have a programme full of wonderful shows to keep everyone entertained this Summer. From A Midsummer Night’s Dream to Cabaret and Burlesque. Their beautiful garden and cafe is a delight too
- #WDYT sharing wonderful High Street finds, including fabulous summer collections highlighting some of the great things independents in Penzance have to offer;
- Jubilee Pool is the perfect place to visit in this hot weather to cool off and then grab a yummy bite to eat in their lovely cafe.
- No.56 and their gorgeous collection of baskets, brushes and homewears.
- And Shine Living on Chapel Street has a lovely range of bright summery cushion designs available right now.
- Pure Nuff Stuff (also on Chapel Street in the fabulously unique Egyption House building) are busy hand making on site a huge range of natural beauty products, soaps and creams. It smells divine in there and many of their products are #plasticfree
#WDYT is all about sharing the great things on offer via social media, helping retailers reach more people to showcase the wonderful things they offer and maximising both the town’s and individual retailers digital influence.