The #WDYT campaign has been successfully working in partnership with retailers in Bingham for 3 months. The town is currently ranked at #237 out of 1,321 UK towns and cities in the Digital Influence Index . An amazing rise of 1078 places from the original rank of 1315.
#WDYT is a government supported campaign that can increase footfall to local retailers. We help retailers know how, what and when to post on social media. Every time a retailer posts, we’ll amplify their efforts meaning an increase in digital influence and more people seeing their news.
We would love you to embrace the campaign and help boost the profile of Bingham. Just use the hashtags #Bingham and #WDYT when posting on Twitter, and we will help to spread the word, sharing your tweets across our channels.
It is easy to build relationships between business and customer on social media. Sharing news and offers reaches out to existing customers and encourages new customers to visit. Why not encourage people to tag you in their Social Media posts?
This month, retailers in Bingham have been using social media to share their fabulous offers focused around vegetarian, organic and natural products. Here are a few highlights :
- Will this be the best breakfast in Bingham? The Horse and Plough now opens at 10am, with a brand new breakfast menu. Vegan and vegetarian options too.
- More breakfast choice at Bar 15 Bingham . They have been showcasing their vegetarian breakfast bubble : Spinach, cannellini beans, fried potatoes, mushrooms and poached eggs.
- Did you know that Butlers Bingham always stock a range of alternative milks? Coconut milk makes a delicious flat white. Which milk do you enjoy in your coffee?
- It’s great to see Dale cleaning co testing out organic cleaners and fantastic to hear they’re pleased with the results.
- Louise Langford is offering you oodles of confidence with clean, natural and vegan make-up from Jane Iredale. Have you tried it yet?
Whether you’re a retailer or a shopper we would love to have you involved. Be sure to post and tag using #WDYT and #Bingham we’ll share your tweets across our channels.