#WDYT (What do you think?) used body massage from 3D bodyworks to help grow their online audience and to help draw new customers to the East Leake’s sports massage therapist.
- 58 customers retweeted, commented, and liked the campaign on Twitter.
- 1,086 impressions were gained on Twitter.
- There was a 2,376 reach, and 3 reactions gained through Facebook.
- There were 16 likes and 6 comments on Instagram.
All of this was achieved in 7 days with a simple prize – a body massage.
How did we do it?
We used the #WDYT social media audiences to promote a simple competition mechanic across Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- @HeyWDYT tweeted about the campaign to their 9,409 Twitter followers.
- @HeyWDYT posted onto their Facebook page, which has an audience of 62,046.
- The #WDYT campaign was also shared with our 3,151 followers on Instagram.
To enter on Facebook and Instagram, consumers had to to like and comment on the post. We also asked them if they would like to tag a friend to learn about the competition as well, helping to grow the reach of the campaign even further.