Cheltenham has been sharing lots of great things via social media about what’s on offer in the town, including ways to keep fit and healthy – and look good while you are! From glamorous sports fashion to ways to keep your body and mind healthy, a competition to win a relaxing massage, running the Cheltenham Half Marathon for a good cause and lots of motivation to keep your mind and body healthy and fighting fit.
Just a few recent highlights are:
- Holistic Hideout ran a competition to win a back, neck and scalp massage via #WDYT.
- Shiatsu Cheltenham told us all about their Tootsie and Prosecco evening to learn foot massage and the benefits of essential oils for us and our canine friends too.
- Cheltenham Cycles have been posting pictures of cycle gear to help make cyclists look good while keeping fit on their bikes.
- Keith Scarrott tempted us with posts of their irresistible sports luxe collection footwear.
- Tidal Direct offered awesome first aid tips to keep us all well and know how to deal with emergency situations.
- Art Rocks UK have been keeping our minds focused and fighting fit with their motivational neon signs.
- And of course another #WDYT winner, who will be enjoying the Holistic Hideout Massage!
Cheltenham’s retailers and shoppers have embraced #WDYT and are keeping the town’s digital influence healthy. All this social activity means Cheltenham is currently the leading town in the UK for Digital Influence, holding strong at 8th place overall in the UK behind much larger cities such as Leeds in 7th spot and ahead of Birmingham in 11th.
It’s great having so many retailers and shoppers involved with #WDYT – keep posting and tag #Cheltenham #WDYT to spread the word about the wonderful things in the town.