#WDYT (What do you think?) used a mug from from Hot House Designs to help grow their online audience and to help draw new customers to their Gloucester, Worcester and Stroud stores.
- 956 customers retweeted, commented, and liked the campaign on Twitter.
- 20,087 impressions were gained on Twitter.
- There was a 43% increase in Twitter followers. Going from 658 to 941.
- There was a reach of 2,723 and 208 reactions through Facebook.
- There were 143 likes and 139 comments on Instagram.
- There was am 116% increase in Instagram followers. Going from 89 to 192.
All of this was achieved in 7 days with a simple prize – a hare mug by Hannah Dale.
How did we do it?
We used the #WDYT social media audiences to promote a simple competition mechanic across Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- @GLCardGlos tweeted about the campaign to their 4,837 Twitter followers.
- @HeyWDYT posted onto their Facebook page, which has an audience of 4,694.
- The #WDYT campaign was also shared with our 2,694 followers on Instagram.
To enter on Facebook and Instagram, consumers had to to like and comment on the post. We also asked them if they would like to tag a friend to learn about the competition as well, helping to grow the reach of the campaign even further.