#WDYT (What do you think?) used a 2 course meal for 2 from from Piano Cafe to help grow their online audience and to help draw new customers to their Radcliffe restaurant.
- 82 customers retweeted, commented, and liked the campaign on Twitter.
- 2,187 impressions were gained on Twitter.
- There was a 12.9% increase in Twitter followers. Going from 147 to 166.
- There was a reach of 597 people on Facebook.
- There were 45 reactions gained through Facebook.
- There was a 16% increase in Instagram followers. Going from 75 to 87.
All of this was achieved in 8 days with a simple prize – a meal for 2.
How did we do it?
We used the #WDYT social media audiences to promote a simple competition mechanic across Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- @HeyWDYT tweeted about the campaign to their 9,330 Twitter followers.
- @HeyWDYT posted onto their Facebook page, which has an audience of 4,694.
- The #WDYT campaign was also shared with our 2,694 followers on Instagram.
To enter on Facebook and Instagram, consumers had to to like and comment on the post. We also asked them if they would like to tag a friend to learn about the competition as well, helping to grow the reach of the campaign even further.