#WDYT (What do you think?) used a fruit and veg box from from The Greengrocer to help grow their online audience and to help draw new customers to their East Leake shop.
- 442 customers retweeted, commented, and liked the campaign on Twitter.
- 6,627 impressions were gained on Twitter.
- There was a 964% increase in Twitter followers. Going from 17 to 181.
- There were 65 likes and 61 comments gained on Instagram.
- There was a 130% increase in Instagram followers. Going from 53 to 122.
All of this was achieved in 7 days with a simple prize – a fruit and vegetable box.
How did we do it?
We used the #WDYT social media audiences to promote a simple competition mechanic across Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- @HeyWDYT tweeted about the campaign to their 9,330 Twitter followers.
- @HeyWDYT posted onto their Facebook page, which has an audience of 4,694.
- The #WDYT campaign was also shared with our 2,694 followers on Instagram.
To enter on Facebook and Instagram, consumers had to to like and comment on the post. We also asked them if they would like to tag a friend to learn about the competition as well, helping to grow the reach of the campaign even further.