#WDYT (What do you think?) used a beautiful bag from from Liquorice to help grow their online audience and to help draw new customers to their Radcliffe On Trent store.
- 1,308 customers retweeted, commented, and liked the campaign on Twitter.
- 19,377 impressions were gained on Twitter.
- There was a 1,040% increase in Twitter followers. Going from 39 to 446.
- There were 270 likes and 250 comments on Instagram.
- A 830% increase on Instagram was gained. Going from 23 to 214.
All of this was achieved in 7 days with a simple prize – a beautiful bag.
How did we do it?
We used the #WDYT social media audiences to promote a simple competition mechanic across Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- @HeyWDYT tweeted about the campaign to their 9,330 Twitter followers.
- @HeyWDYT posted onto their Facebook page, which has an audience of 4,694.
- The #WDYT campaign was also shared with our 2,694 followers on Instagram.
To enter on Facebook and Instagram, consumers had to to like and comment on the post. We also asked them if they would like to tag a friend to learn about the competition as well, helping to grow the reach of the campaign even further.