Stafford is sitting tight at #23 in the Digital Influence Index. This follows an overall move upwards of 97 places in the Index since last year, and a highest position of #22 so far.
Notably, the town still ranks higher than all other surrounding towns, including Cannock, Stoke-on-Trent, Wolverhampton, Walsall and Lichfield. To achieve a coveted top 20 position in the Index, Stafford still must beat Bournemouth, Bath and Hull.
Recent highlights of the #WDYT campaign in Stafford include:
- The Range ran a #WDYT competition to win a Moroccan Jewelled Handle Lantern (pictured).
- Dunelm successfully ran a #WDYT competition to win a set of four Art Deco Mugs, which reached over 15,000 new shoppers.
- Cup a Cha promoted the sale of bargain stock from their vintage shop in return for donations, as well as spreading the word about their personalised birthday/retirement/baby shower surprise parties and revealed their recent 5 star reviews.
- Beautiful shared items from their new Spring range featuring yellow as the must-have trend.
- Hobbycraft posted pictures of a lost toy bunny in their store in hope of reuniting it with its owner. They also shared lots of half-term fun activity ideas including slime, paint and play-dough kits.
- The Lewis Partnership revealed details of their new LP Rewards Loyalty App via #WDYT.
- The Moathouse shared an exciting new wedding trend of singing waiters at their venue.
- The Swan, The Dog & Doublet, The Bank House, The Red Lion and The Bear Grill all showed their contributions to National Yorkshire Pudding Day ranging from traditional roast dinners to sweet dessert treats.
- The Bear Grill had yet more contenders to their ‘Beat the Bear’ Challenge but still no winners.
- Chapters bookshop held an event to meet local authors and listen to readings.
- HS Clothing shared their Brand Love promotion with #WDYT to help companies improve their branding from business cards to uniforms, printing to embroidery.
Retailers, remember to share with #WDYT the wonderful things Stafford high street offers so we can tell shoppers all about this great town.