Looking for the perfect destination for a day’s Christmas shopping? Winchcombe’s beautiful and easy to reach high steet has everything you need.
Shop for gifts, home accessories and pick a stunning addition to your wardrobe. There are plenty of delicious cafes and restaurants when you need to take a break.
We’ve rounded up our favourites for the festive season here:
- Barnbury Home is a stunning store to explore. They have been posting regular pictures of their home accessories, Christmas decorations, Georg Jenson jewellery, Lambswool scarves and throws, photographic art. They even have a wonderful garden room in which to relax with a Gin and Tonic, Prosecco or coffee and cake. Follow them on Instagram to see for yourself.
- Emporium Gifts is stocked full of gift ideas for a main present or stocking fillers. We love their gorgeous range of cards and wrapping. How about the delightful Jelly Cat shared on their instagram feed for Christmas day cuddles?
- Lavender Blue is a sumptuous boutique where you can shop for clothes. Enjoy the personalised help to find the items that suit you and you can browse and order online too. We enjoyed the colourful scarves and gloves posted to their social channels this week.
- Just Gems is an irresistible store in which you’ll find diamonds and coloured gem stones in fine jewellery. You can browse some of their items on their website and sign up to their newsletter to follow their latest offers.
- Winchcombe Flowers stocks some brilliant garden and flower and plant related gift items as well as seasonal cards and wrapping. The staff are experts in organising all you need to adorn the home with flowers for a festive event or the Christmas season.
- Winchcombe is also an amazing town for antique finds with Prichard Antiques and the wonderful Winchcombe Antiques Centre and Tea Rooms. There are also monthly antique auctions with Bespoke Antiques.
- When you need to pause and check that shopping list or would like to plan a Christmas occasion in town, why not try Food Fanatics, Sweet Winchcombe, Wesley House, White Hart or The Lion Inn?
- Don’t miss the best that Winchcombe has to offer for Christmas at their Christmas Fair on December 4th from 5pm. There will be over 40 market stalls full to bursting with gifts and festive food. The town is lit up with over 70 real Christmas trees with Street Entertainers, Morris Dancers, choirs, bands and community groups adding to the merriment.
The WDYT campaign in Winchcombe aims to support the towns digital voice and help boost footfall to its high street. We do this by supporting it’s retailers to be more active on social media with tips, drop ins and sharing their posts across the many WDYT channels.
Simply add #WDYT and #Winchcombe to your posts if you are a retailer or shopper in town to help shout out about it’s many fabulous finds. Sign up for free daily tips and support:
How long do you spend researching something online before you buy it? Take our quick survey and you could win a Jo Malone full size candle.