With Christmas just around the corner in Bingham, now is the perfect time for retailers to be showcasing their festive offers. Social media is a brilliant way for businesses to share their gift ideas and seasonal menus, reaching out to current customers and bringing new customers.
Are looking for beauty gift sets, kids stocking fillers, a chic Christmas jumper or festive lunch? Bingham has got something for everyone. Don’t forget to follow your favourite retailers on social media to keep to to date on these not to be missed offers.
Have you already started Christmas shopping in Bingham? We would love you to tweet about it using the #WDYT and #Bingham hashtags, so we can help boost the online presence of the town. Currently Bingham is ranked #267 in the Digital Influence Index and we would love it to improve.
Here are festive highlights from retailers in Bingham :
- Struggling for gift ideas this Christmas? Bingham Furniture & Home Store have a handy selection of wrapped gift sets already in their shop.
- If you are planning a party in December, why not book a bouncy castle? Belvoir Bouncy Castles still have dates available.
- Blu Hair and Beauty have beautiful Goldwell gift sets available at their salons. Get this superb offer before they sell out.
- 40 days to Christmas ….. The White Lion Bingham are taking booking for December. Christmas Menu 2 courses £16.95 and 3 courses £19.95.
- Zinnia Flower Boutique are now stocking lovely luxury Fikkerts gift sets, perfect for Christmas. Full of lots of lovely plant butters and natural extracts.
- For all the beauty lovers out there, YK Hair and Beauty have GHD gift sets and Matrix haircare packs in stock, so you can have Christmas wrapped up in minutes.
- Looking for a stylish Christmas jumper this year? Visit Chic Boutique Bingham to see their gorgeous range.
- Dizzyware has the kids sorted this Christmas with their LOL messenger bags and stationary sets.
- Pop by CP Interiors to see their gorgeous range of Christmas decorations and gifts, well worth a visit.
Whether you’re a retailer or a shopper we would love to have you involved. Be sure to post and tag using #WDYT and #Bingham we’ll share your tweets across our channels.
How long do you spend researching something online before you buy it? Take our quick survey and you could win a Jo Malone full size candle.