With November in full swing, retailers are very much talking about Christmas and sharing their best festive offers on social media.
Using Twitter, Instagram and Facebook is a fantastic way for businesses to showcase their fabulous products and services. It’s also an amazing way for retailers to engage with their customers to understand what they really think.
Cotgrave is currently ranked at #727 in the Digital Influence Index. Every time a retailer or shopper uses the #WDYT and #Cotgrave hashtags it helps to boost the ranking and the potential to improve footfall.
We would love you to get involved by telling us about your experiences. Will you be visiting Cotgrave for your Christmas shopping this year?
Here are some festive highlights from Cotgrave:
- Christmas is just round the corner, and Stems are getting ready. They will be selling gorgeous Christmas Trees again this year, but let Nikola know in advance if you’d like one.
- Hotpots cafe are now taking orders for homemade Christmas cakes.
- The Festive Menu has been launched at The Rose and Crown. Get in touch to book your table.
- Christmas stock is arriving at House into Home . Browse and purchase these lovely items at their Christmas Shopping event on the 29th November, where you can celebrate with fizz and mince pies.
- Taylor and Jackson have a beautiful range of earrings in at the moment, the perfect present for someone special this Christmas.
- Embellish Beauty have put together holiday gift sets perfect for beauty lovers this festive season.
- Christmas chocolate pizza anyone? A brilliant gift from Gourmet Chocolate Pizza Company. Who wouldn’t love chocolate for Christmas.
- Elsie’s Attic have got the only hat you’ll ever need this festive season and fabulous Christmas Tees. Get yours before they go.
Whether you’re a retailer or a shopper we would love to have you involved. Be sure to post and tag using #WDYT and #Cotgrave and we’ll share your tweets across our channels.
How long do you spend researching something online before you buy it? Take our quick survey and you could win a Jo Malone full size candle.
Improve your digital influence, footfall, and sales with #WDYT