The winter nights are drawing in, but by no means does this mean hibernation in Penzance. The creative community is as active as ever and there are so many interesting events happening.
Social media is a great way for all of these businesses and organisations to spread the word. Sharing event news and pictures definitely encourages people to visit and It also helps increase the digital influence of Penzance. The town has risen to 66 out of 1300 UK towns and Cities in the Digital Influence Index.
Here are some entertaining highlights for November:
- Newlyn Exchange Gallery has another supper club coming up this month, It’s sushi this time! As well as a series of free community workshops in lantern making ready for the Humphry Davy Parade in December.
- The Mexico Inn is hosting a fabulous gin and jazz evening with The Specialists as well as ‘Curry up November’
- If you’re looking to up skill then Digital Peninsula Network have lots of funded digital training workshops coming up.
- Pop Up Penzance have been hosting thought-provoking drop-ins and workshops as part of their ‘Death On The High Street’ programme.
- Plastic Free Penzance are offering a free clinic on the 8th November to find out how local businesses can reduce their plastic.
- The Free Writers Centre are running a creative writing course with the theme of dreams in November.
Whether you’re a retailer or a shopper we would love to have you involved. Be sure to post and tag using #WDYT and #WestCornwall or #Penzance and we’ll share your tweets across our channels.