September means back to school and a new routine for lots of families. Stafford retailers have been busy helping everyone get ready to go back with branded school kit, stationery supplies, and free taster music lessons on offer.
It’s not just the children who can make a new start. There’s lots on for adults in Stafford with new season car number plates, new jobs and exercise classes .
All this activity means we think it’s even more important to stop and take some time out to treat the family to some autumn inspired drinks and snacks in one of Stafford’s many cafes.
Here are some details of the offers #WDYT retailers have gone ‘back to school’ with in Stafford:
- Stafford Music School is offering free taster lessons for vocals, guitar, piano and keyboard throughout September
- Tailored Brand has been providing custom embroidered school kit
- FM Recruitment is advertising new jobs for those who want a new start for the new season with #WDYT
- I-Motion Gym recently held an open weekend with taster classes and membership deals
- DS Salon is offering new cars with the 68-number plate
- FunkyWunkyDooDahs has shared a free one hour in-store consultation with #WDYT
- Hobbycraft used #WDYT to promote their 3 for 2 back to school stationery and cake making supplies
- Cup a Cha has delicious toasted sandwiches to help get us ready for the autumn weather as well as tailored catering packages for parties and celebrations
- Roar Juice is the perfect place to visit for healthy salads and smoothies
- Starbucks has launched its new season range of drinks and snacks and is holding artisan tastings and masterclasses to celebrate its return to Greengate Street
As Autumn begins, it’s time for a new start and more opportunities to make the most of our fabulous town and all it offers.
Retailers, remember to share all the wonderful things our high street offers with #WDYT so we can tell shoppers all about our great town.