East Leake is a prime example of a village where the retailers have been successfully working together to drive up their Digital Influence. By supporting each other and getting on board with the #WDYT campaign, the village has moved up the Digital Influence Index from #674 to #459 in just two months – that’s a fantastic 215 place increase.
Not only have the retailers been using the #WDYT and #EastLeake hashtags, they have been interacting with each other and their audience. Additionally, Greengrocer ran a successful competition with #WDYT to win a fruit and veg box, seeing a huge rise in twitter followers. Read all about it here.
Through showcasing their best offers on social media, they are giving shoppers lots of reasons to pop by, treat themselves and get involved in the community.
Here are just a few social media highlights:
- We discovered through social media that Arch Communications are very proud to be a social enterprise and able to give back to the community by planting a fruit orchard at a local school.
- Once again Greengrocer have been using social media to showcase their delicious range of fruit and veg. Be sure to show us your culinary creations.
- Make sure you feel your best with a treatment from 3D Bodywork. What could be better than a relaxing massage?
- Fancy trying something new? Pilates is now available at Physioneeds, why not give it a go? We’d love to know how you get on.
- If you are looking for a lovely way to capture the moment, Captcha Photography and its amazing cube shoots would be perfect – one the whole family can enjoy. See social media feeds for inspiration!
- We found out on social that the Three Horseshoes will also be running the Nags Head. When the pubs are working together, you know the community must be good!
Whether you’re a retailer or a shopper we would love to have you involved. Be sure to post and tag using #WDYT and #EastLeake and we’ll share your tweets across our channels.