#WDYT (What do you think?) used a book from from Waterstones to help grow their online audience and to help draw new customers to their Stafford store.
- 253 customers retweeted, commented, and liked the campaign on Twitter.
- 4,344 impressions were gained on Twitter.
- There was a reach of 844 people on Facebook.
- There were 21 reactions gained through Facebook.
All of this was achieved in 14 days with a simple prize – a book.
How did we do it?
We used the #WDYT social media audiences to promote a simple competition mechanic across Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- @StaffordTCP tweeted about the campaign to their 9,335 Twitter followers.
- @HeyWDYT posted onto their Facebook page, which has an audience of 4,694.
- The #WDYT campaign was also shared with our 2,694 followers on Instagram.
To enter on Facebook and Instagram, consumers had to to like and comment on the post. We also asked them if they would like to tag a friend to learn about the competition as well, helping to grow the reach of the campaign even further.