It’s celebrations galore in town for Cheltenham Cocktail Week 14-19th May – and we’re raising a glass to all the wonderful things on the High Street, including glamorous fashion, exquisite jewellery and lots of colour to help everyone celebrate the week in style. Cheltenham Cocktail Week means lots to share on social media via #WDYT which will encourage people to visit the town and drive footfall to the shopping streets.
The event is brought by Cheltenham BID, and will see many of the town’s best-loved bars, pubs, clubs and hotels coming together to celebrate the wide array of cocktails.
Just a few recent highlights from Cheltenham are:
- Smokey Joes who are using social media to tell us about their Havana Club Rum Tasting Event.
- Martin & Co Jewellers can add an extra bit of sparkle to make sure we look extra glam for the week.
- Cheltenham People and Stuff are following the fabulous event on social as it happens in the town.
- Keith Scarrott will make sure you are well heeled for a night on the town.
- Art Rocks UK are showcasing their awesome neons, which will light up any week.
- Andrew Scott Jewellery are sharing their fine jewellery and also seeing what the favourite cocktail is in the town – plus another #WDYT winner will be the lucky owner of a stunning pair of Andrew Scott Jewellery earrings!
Cheltenham’s retailers and shoppers have embraced #WDYT and are part of a growing #WDYT National Campaign, that is helping high streets increase their footfall through digital activity. All this social activity means the town is currently the leading town in the UK for Digital Influence, holding strong at 8th place overall in the UK out of 1314 towns and cities, and hot on the heels of Manchester in 7th spot. So lots of reasons to celebrate.
It’s great having so many retailers and shoppers involved with #WDYT – keep posting tagging #Cheltenham #WDYT to spread the word about the wonderful things in the town. Shoppers, why not post a pic of your favourite cocktail tagging #WDYT and the retailer, and we’ll enter you to win another.