#WDYT (What do you think?) asked shoppers what they thought of a pair of Dunelm mugs and reached over 15,000 potential customers.
- 465 customers retweeted, commented, and liked the campaign on Twitter.
- 12,327 impressions were gained on Twitter.
- A total of 193 reactions and comments were gained on Heywdyt’s Facebook page.
- There was a reach of 2,322 people on Facebook
- 269 likes and 281 comments were achieved through Instagram.
All of this was achieved in 14 days with a simple prize –a set of art deco mugs.
How did we do it?
We used the #WDYT social media audiences to promote a simple competition mechanic across Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- @StaffordTCP tweeted about the campaign to their 9,129 Twitter followers.
- @Heywdyt also posted onto their Facebook page, which has an audience of 4,674.
- The #WDYT campaign was also shared with our 2,270 followers on Instagram.
To enter on Facebook and Instagram, consumers had to like and comment on the post. We also asked them if they would like to tag a friend to learn about the competition as well, helping to grow the reach of the campaign even further.