Cheltenham is now in the top ten of the UK Digital Influence Index having increased its position by 13 places overall this year. Putting this into context, the town ranks higher than larger cities such as Liverpool (ranked 14th) and Cardiff (16th), and comparably sized cities like Oxford (28th) and Bath (ranked 21st).
Cheltenham is looking and feeling very festive with Christmas markets, festive offers and new retailers. With Christmas fast approaching, shoppers and retailers have been showcasing the many great things going on via the #WDYT campaign and boosting its ranking.
Recent highlights in Cheltenham include:
- Sup and Chow are gearing up for Christmas with their scrumptious mulled wine.
- Tokyo Tattoo are running an awesome Christmas giveaway and spreading the word via #WDYT.
- The wonderful School House Cafe have vouchers on offer if you’re looking for that perfect Christmas gift .… what would beat coffee and cake?
- Gorgeous festive wreaths from the Flower Man and the wonderful Suffolks Christmas Market, with pictures posted by Klara Sudbury Chelt 52.
- Babel Cheltenham opened recently and have flown into the Cheltenham Indie Digital rankings. Welcome to #WDYT!
- Malmaison Cheltenham are definitely Christmas party ready.
The #WDYT Team are getting excited for the opening of The Ivy in Montpellier next week and loving the Christmas Markets. The Promenade Market is on until 16th December and is well worth a visit if you haven’t been yet. In addition, the fabulous Cheltenham gift card launched recently – the perfect present for the Cheltonian in your life.
Enjoy your shopping – if you feel like treating yourself, why not post a picture of something you’d love? Tag #WDYT #Cheltenham and we’ll enter you to win it. Happy Christmas!