#WDYT (What do you think?) joined with The Wardrobe to help grow their online audience and to help draw new customers.
- 958 customers retweeted, commented, and liked the campaign on Twitter
- 7,416 impressions were gained on Twitter.
- A 1,211% increase in followers on twitter were gained going from 17 to 223.
- There were 592 reactions, comments and shares on Heywdyt’s Facebook
- There was a reach of 2,421 people through Facebook.
- 197 likes and comments were achieved through Instagram.
- A 262% increase in followers was gained on Instagram.
All of this was achieved in 7 days with a simple prize – A Juicy Couture bracelet.
How did we do it?
We used the #WDYT social media audiences to promote a simple competition mechanic across Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- @Stafford_TCP tweeted about the campaign to their 8,518 Twitter followers.
- @Heywdyt also posted onto their Facebook page, which has an audience of 4,514.
- The #WDYT campaign was also shared with our 1,738 followers on Instagram.
To enter on Facebook and Instagram, consumers had to to like and comment on the post. We also asked them if they would like to tag a friend to learn about the competition as well, helping to grow the reach of the campaign even further.