#WDYT (What do you think?) joined with Joules to help grow their online audience and to help draw new customers.
- 714 customers retweeted, commented, and liked the campaign on Twitter
- 5,122 impressions were gained on Twitter.
- There were 725 reactions, comments and shares on Heywdyt’s Facebook
- There was a reach of 3,211 people through Facebook.
- 398 likes and comments were achieved through Instagram.
All of this was achieved in 7 days with a simple prize – A beautiful scarf.
How did we do it?
We used the #WDYT social media audiences to promote a simple competition mechanic across Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- @Heywdyt tweeted about the campaign to their 8,222 Twitter followers.
- @Heywdyt also posted onto their Facebook page, which has an audience of 4,514.
- The #WDYT campaign was also shared with our 1,738 followers on Instagram.
To enter on Facebook and Instagram, consumers had to to like and comment on the post. We also asked them if they would like to tag a friend to learn about the competition as well, helping to grow the reach of the campaign even further.