We have lots to celebrate in Cheltenham – Christmas is fast approaching, so a great opportunity for our town retailers to showcase their achievements and the wonderful seasonal things they offer via the #WDYT campaign.
Highlights in Cheltenham this month include:
- Cook Residential who are awesome with their social media and also celebrating their fifth year with a party, which 2 lucky #WDYT winners will win tickets to attend… Congratulations guys and girls!
- The Fire Station who are gearing up for Christmas already – can’t wait to see their wonderful tree.
- Keith Scarrott who reached over 8,000 new shoppers using #WDYT for their recent competition.
- T2 Tea Cheltenham posting pictures of their gorgeous teas and Christmas gifts, tagging #WDYT to spread the word. We may treat ourselves. Tea anyone?
- Martin & Co Jewellers posting lots of Christmas lists ideas, like snowflake diamonds and pearls. You may need a new page for your Christmas list…
- PIY Pottery have some gorgeous Christmas gift ideas and festive fun for all the family.
- Freeman Homes who are part of #WDYT and picked up a five star award for Best Residential Development in the UK Property Awards. Congratulations!
- Import Furniture who showcase their wonderful Black Friday and pre-Christmas offers through their tweets everyday. Give your home a little makeover ready for Christmas!
- Harry Cook who, amongst lots of other things posted to tempt us all with their ‘winter warming ale’… Yes please!
- The Natural Grocery Store have recently become involved with the #WDYT campaign and spreading the word about the fantastic items they offer, including a Christmas Store Tour on Monday 27th.
Cheltenham is still ahead of many major cities in the Digital Influence rankings, holding 11th place in the UK and increasing by 12 places overall this year. Putting this into context, the town ranks higher than larger cities like Liverpool (ranked 14th) and Cardiff (16th), and comparably sized cities like Oxford (28th) and Bath (ranked 21st).
The #WDYT team are feeling festive and can’t wait for the Christmas Market – from 23rd November to 16th December on the Promenade.
The next Cheltenham drop-in is on the 29th November, 12-2pm at The Swallow Bakery. The #WDYT team would love to see you for there to help improve your digital influence.