#WDYT (What do you think?) joined with Chapters Of Stafford to help grow their online audience and to help draw new customers to their stores.
- 234 customers retweeted, commented, and liked the campaign on Twitter
- 5,612 impressions were gained on Twitter.
- There were 228 reactions, comments and shares on Heywdyt’s Facebook
- There was a reach of 2,044 people through Facebook.
- 169% increase was achieved on Instagram
All of this was achieved in 6 days with a simple prize – The Book of Dust by Philip Pullman with a bag and poster.
How did we do it?
We used the #WDYT social media audiences to promote a simple competition mechanic across Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- @StaffordTCP tweeted about the campaign to their 8,454 Twitter followers.
- @Heywdyt also posted onto their Facebook page, which has an audience of 4,387.
- The #WDYT campaign was also shared with our 1,637 followers on Instagram.
To enter on Facebook and Instagram, consumers had to to like and comment on the post. We also asked them if they would like to tag a friend to learn about the competition as well, helping to grow the reach of the campaign even further.