- 431 customers retweeted, commented, and liked the campaign on Twitter
- 15,051 impressions were gained on Twitter.
- There were 464 reactions, comments and shares on Heywdyt’s Facebook
- There was a reach of 2,397 people through Facebook.
- 279 likes and comments were achieved on Instagram
All of this was achieved in 6 days with a simple prize – a Ted Baker Bowtiful Pen.
How did we do it?
We used the #WDYT social media audiences to promote a simple competition mechanic across Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- @GLCardGlos tweeted about the campaign to their 3,575 Twitter followers.
- @Heywdyt also posted onto their Facebook page, which has an audience of 4,387.
- The #WDYT campaign was also shared with our 1,596 followers on Instagram.
To enter on Facebook and Instagram, consumers had to to like and comment on the post. We also asked them if they would like to tag a friend to learn about the competition as well, helping to grow the reach of the campaign even further.