#WDYT (What do you think?) joined with Broody Designs to help grow their online audience and to help draw new customers to their stall at the Shambles Market in Stroud.
- 63 customers retweeted, commented, and liked the campaign on Twitter
- There were 202 reactions, comments and shares on Facebook
- Overall, 5,569 shoppers saw the Broody Designs campaign.
All of this was achieved in 4 days with a simple prize – 5 beautiful handmade cards.
How did we do it?
We used the #WDYT social media audiences to promote a simple competition mechanic across Twitter and Facebook.
- @Stroud_wdyt tweeted about the campaign to their 1,529 Twitter followers.
- @Heywdyt also posted onto their Facebook page, which has an audience of 4,363.
To enter on Facebook, shoppers had to to like and comment on the post. We also asked them if they would like to tag a friend to learn about the competition as well, helping to grow the reach of the campaign even further.