#WDYT (What do you think?) joined with Beautiful to help grow their online audience and to help draw new customers to their beautiful store.
- 570 customers retweeted, commented, and liked the campaign on Twitter
- A 552% increase in followers on Twitter
- There were 633 reactions, comments and shares on Facebook
- 168 likes and comments were achieved on Instagram
- Overall, 15,239 shoppers saw the Beautiful campaign.
All of this was achieved in 4 days with a simple prize – a beautiful nude clutch bag.
How did we do it?
We used the #WDYT social media audiences to promote a simple competition mechanic across Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- @StaffordTCP tweeted about the campaign to their 8,316 Twitter followers.
- @HeyWDYT also posted onto their Facebook page, which has an audience of 4,358.
- The #WDYT campaign was also shared with our 1,530 followers on Instagram.
To enter on Facebook and Instagram, shoppers had to to like and comment on the post. We also asked them if they would like to tag a friend to learn about the competition as well, helping to grow the reach of the campaign even further.