#WDYT (What do you think?) joined with Hadleigh Jewellery to help grow their online audience and to help draw new customers to their store.
- 1,542 customers retweeted, commented, and liked the campaign on Twitter
- A 58% increase in followers on Twitter.
- There were 579 reactions, comments and shares on Facebook
- 223 likes and comments and a 33% increase were achieved on Instagram
- Overall, 39,262 shoppers saw the Hadleigh Jewellery campaign.
All of this was achieved in 6 days with a simple prize – a Swarovski styling mirror.
How did we do it?
We used the #WDYT social media audiences to promote a simple competition mechanic across Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- @Staffordtcp & @staffsnews tweeted about the campaign to the combined 22,212 Twitter followers.
- @heywdyt & @StaffordshireNewsletter also posted onto both their Facebook page, which has a combined audience of 12,778.
- The #WDYT campaign was also shared with our 1,535 followers on Instagram.
To enter on Facebook and Instagram, shoppers had to to like and comment on the post. We also asked them if they would like to tag a friend to learn about the competition as well, helping to grow the reach of the campaign even further.